What's new

✅ SOLVED Large pewter medallion?

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it`s a religious coin of some sort, but i can`t find a match from my research, more curious of it`s date if anyone can help with that, It`s about the size of a dollar coin. thanks-
 

Attachments

  • KIMG0853.webp
    KIMG0853.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 87
  • KIMG0852.webp
    KIMG0852.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 81
What does it say in the cross?
 
Upvote 0
I have no idea.
 
Upvote 0
They are not clear, i tried camera zoom with a loupe placed on the lens, 2 magnifying glasses together, almost seems like another language, in some spots i can place 3 letters together but then it just gets blurred, It`s been in the ground a while, at least since the 1940s
 
Upvote 0
My memory is rusty, but I think we've seen this medallion before here on TreasureNet. ??
It looks very familiar... and this is the only site I would have seen it on. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Can you post a clearer expandable zoom of the back
 
Upvote 0
I wish i could get them clearer, but this is about as good as it gets with my camera. , the obverse 3rd pic, seems more clearer.
 

Attachments

  • KIMG0855-1.webp
    KIMG0855-1.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 71
  • KIMG0858-2.webp
    KIMG0858-2.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 67
  • KIMG0857-3.webp
    KIMG0857-3.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
453
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
492
Replies
6
Views
826

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom