skalleewag Sr. Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 471 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location TREASURE COAST, FLORIDA Detector(s) used garrett Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #1 i have found stone cutting tools before but this one is the most refined, notice the thumb notch on left side. Attachments arrowhead.webp 11.3 KB · Views: 186 Upvote 0
i have found stone cutting tools before but this one is the most refined, notice the thumb notch on left side.
A arrowduc Jr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2012 Messages 63 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa City, Iowa Detector(s) used Tesaro Vaquaro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #2 Nice find
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #3 Well done.
PI JOE Full Member Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 177 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #4 Wow, Very nice!
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #5 I collected Indian artifacts long before I started detecting...that is one cool point. Did you find that on a Florida beach? I get pottery and chips in my scoop in some of the freshwater lakes that I detect here in Florida.
I collected Indian artifacts long before I started detecting...that is one cool point. Did you find that on a Florida beach? I get pottery and chips in my scoop in some of the freshwater lakes that I detect here in Florida.
skalleewag Sr. Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 471 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location TREASURE COAST, FLORIDA Detector(s) used garrett Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 26, 2012 Thread Owner #6 i found that one actually in new jersey