What's new

Last 2 diggins - Silver

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends! Hope you are doing well during this crazy season.
The last 2 hunts produced 3 Rosies - 49, 57, 64.
13 Wheaties (1930-58)1 1932 Canadian penny.
Most unique find for me was this ML6V trumpet mouthpiece. Didn't really know what I had until I cleaned it up. Never know what you may find in the ground :laughing7: I see solid Silver and also Silver plated online examples.
It came out of the ground deep but shiny! Weighs 3 oz
2 Wheats and the MouthPiece came from a permission farm and the rest came from a socially distant hunt with PostalGriff Good luck out there and be safe!!
 

Attachments

  • 2020-04-10_12-04-31.webp
    2020-04-10_12-04-31.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 2020-04-10_12-05-43.webp
    2020-04-10_12-05-43.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 2020-04-10_12-06-26.webp
    2020-04-10_12-06-26.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 2020-04-10_12-07-31.webp
    2020-04-10_12-07-31.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 2020-04-10_12-09-33.webp
    2020-04-10_12-09-33.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 2020-04-10_12-05-01.webp
    2020-04-10_12-05-01.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Success! Grats on getting out, staying safe and coming home with some keepers!
 
Brent, like that unique trumpet piece, hope it’s solid silv! Congrats on the rest also. I still haven’t been out once yet this year, boo-hoo.
 
Sweet find bro! Gotta love diggin that shiny stuff. First time out was a success! Congrats on the silver and wheats! Wishing you a banner year!
 
Cool digs. I found one a long time ago in Ohio. I gave it to a friend who played.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom