What's new

Last 2 weeks finds!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been hunting a new site & I'm having some success the big adena & Kirk point would of been awesome if they were full but I did find some nice points though!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    251.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    265.6 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Very nice handful. Glad you have a new site. Exciting!
 
Very nice finds. Good luck in future hunts.
 
Nice going. Some great stuff there that really shows craftsmen at work...
 
That kirk has some nice serrations and a good base. You have a good site and hope you find a truck load!
 
Nice pile you have found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom