Last 4 Hunts (Plus Silver on my Birthday!)

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
Hey guys! I know you all are finding tons of goodies. While I don't get a chance to read all of the posts, my dad keeps telling me about how you guys are killing it out there, you turf murders. I'm keeping busy with work, house maintenance, friends and trying to start a home/internet based electronics business ... while still trying to keep time available for detecting, because it's awexome.

I got out today, a beautiful day, which also happens to be Mother's Day and also my birthday. Despite some weird interference that I couldn't get rid of for awhile, I nabbed the top two items in the picture (first silver ring of the year and a 1959 rosie) and 7 wheaties. Two of the other dimes were found at the same place last week with about 7 more wheaties. The other silvers I can't even remember now where they came from... remember dad? gosh my memory is not the greatest for all of the places I go.

Anyhoo, the token was a nice find from last week at the same place I got the ring today. If anyone has any info on it I sure would appreciate it.

Hope you all get as much spring hunting in as you can... it's going to get hot sooner than we'll want it to.

Brett

DSCN2274.JPG

Congrats Brett on all the goodies and your b-day. Couldn't find anything on the token.

well Brett that is more good stuff than I might find in a month! congrats!

Dirt fishing Wolf said:
Congrats Brett on all the goodies and your b-day. Couldn't find anything on the token.

Thank you for looking, the other side says "Good For 10c in Drinks".

Congrats on getting some silver :icon_pirat: and a Happy Birthday indeed bud :occasion13:

Congrats !!!!!
Happy B Day

Congratulations what a great birthday present. Those are some beautiful finds you got there.:occasion13:

Happy Birthday Brett! Sorry I missed it, but had one of our own's B'day to take care of Sunday.

Certainly starting to ring 'em up!

Belated happy birthday to you and congrats on all that silver!

Brett said:
The other silvers I can't even remember now where they came from... remember dad? gosh my memory is not the greatest for all of the places I go.

Brett

Yeah, one Rosie was when you were looking for the possible bullet casing.

Great hunting lately Brett !

That token is a good one!!

Happy Birthday, Brett. Good to see that your still finding time to swing the coil with your all your other duties keeping you busy. Let me know if you need any pointers or info on any ecommerce stuff. I've been doing that since 2006.

Congrat's on some great finds, too.

Nice birthday and Mothers Day hunt. Really nice silver. Long time since I found that many pieces in one hunt. Congratulations are definitely in order. Rick :coffee2:

Great birthday hunting , I wish You at least 1 AU coin this year ! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back