What's new

LAST AND BEST FIND BEFORE THE GROUND FROZE

weeksottumwa

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've only been metal detecting for a few months and this is my best find to date. Two pieces of silver which we traders traded with the indians.
Scott
 

Attachments

  • indexCAU2F6LM.webp
    indexCAU2F6LM.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 921
Upvote 0
Welcome Scott.

Very Intresting Finds

Awsome Trade Items.
 
Welcome aboard...What the heck are those things...The cash will flow soon my friend, keep it up! ;D jgas
 
Nice find and silver to boot. I would categorize it as an American Indian artifact which it was originally posted as. ???
 
Yea, nice find. But inquiring minds want to know what it is!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 804
  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 811
11KBP said:
Nice find and silver to boot. I would categorize it as an American Indian artifact which it was originally posted as. ???
i agree a fine pair of silver bangles
 
Nice finds, Scott!! Hope you do good in '09!
Dale
 
Great ID work. I never would have recognized the value in those pieces! Welcome to TNET.
 
Nice find,,,,I am with you there....frozen ground, much chiseling, hopefully global warming will kick in soon.
 
WTG on finding those two Silver trade items.
 
Very Cool Finds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom