What's new

Last Bunch of Silver for This Year

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I went and got 3 bags and 4 boxes of halves today. I am pretty darned sure I could have forgotten 2 of the bags and all 4 boxes.
In one bag was (49) 90%ers and (151) 40%ers. Not a bad ratio for one bag. When you add in the other 8000 coins, the ratio looks more like what I have been used to.
I wish someone had gotten a picture of me walking out of the bank with a box under each arm. One of them slipped and by the time I regained control, there were rolls of halves rolling everywhere. I think it would have made a great youtube video but I am thankful it doesn't exist.

I would just like to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for a great time this year. This has been a very nice year CRHing. I wish you a very Happy New Year and Peace of Mind to all. Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice last min score bud!!!! Dang, that would of made a nice addition to my youtube... ;D

Happy New Year everybody!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:​
 
Nice score Jim . Where is the candid camera, when you need it > HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.... HH Gayle
 
Wow! Losta silver in that bag! Looks like someone dumped a collection there. Way to go :).
 
WOW thats a great bag :thumbsup:....wish icould have seen that....sounds like me....all thumbs ;D
 
Nice score Jim , that was a great bag ...Happy New year to you too and thanks for all the good laughs , Ed
 
Hey Jim, Whats the phone # to that branch? I wanna see ifn I can get a copy of the security tape haha. Ever dropped a roll in the parking lot? Customer wrapped rolls shatter like light bulbs, half dollars everywhere and all under vehicles. I carry a broom in the back of my truck now. Dropped a box once, machine rolls everywhere. Glad you got one good bag out of the mix, HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom