What's new

Last Coulpe Hunts

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a new permission two days ago and of coarse it's been hit already? Cascadianshadow and I both hit it that day and then again yesterday.
Managed to find a few keepers. Found an old copper pot, probably not too old but, I liked it. Had plans on cleaning it up and putting it to use.
The homeowner wanted to give me $10.00 for it and I said no way, told her it was hers.
The first day I found some wheats and two rough Indians, 1897 and a 1863. Found a buffalo looks like a 1920 something. Got some flattened coppers, railroad tracks not far from this site. And then some other relics.
I did manage my first silver since the beginning of July, 1941 merc.
Second evening hunt found some more wheats, some lead and a little coin spill. 1925 buff,1935 buff, 41 Jefferson and a wheat.
At the end of the hunt laying in front of where we parked I found a 1883 Indian.
The little lead figure was found a couple yards away on an earlier hunt.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 116
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 118
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 115
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    257.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 26
I haven't found many lead soldiers so I have to say I'm partial to the lead solider find too! Great bunch of finds and giving the copper pot back to the owner will open more doors for you! Looks like you had a very good day! Well done! :occasion14:
 
Very nice relic and coin shoot, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom