What's new

Last couple hunts…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was a good hunt. Got a 1918 Merc, 6 wheats, a Buff and a V (both in rough shape) Some misc including a neat old Masonic horse rosette. Today I finally stopped at a spot I have wanted to for a few years. I'm glad I did because a few in in my first coin was a sweet 1848 large cent. I did get a wheat, some clad and trash before leaving. Site two landed 3 more wheats. a neat silver plated buckle, misc, clad, and trash. Can't wait to do it again!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7194.webp
    IMG_7194.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7190.webp
    IMG_7190.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7196.webp
    IMG_7196.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7201.webp
    IMG_7201.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7202.webp
    IMG_7202.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7203.webp
    IMG_7203.webp
    87 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7205.webp
    IMG_7205.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7206.webp
    IMG_7206.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7207.webp
    IMG_7207.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 111
t_o.gif
FAN·TAS·TIC finds Mike. Thanks for sharing...
 
Love the LC and the silver plated buckle. Nice bunch of saves. Congrats
 
wow Mike nice work! that largie is a beut! excellent finds, congrats!
 
Great digs Mike!!
Congrats on a great old buckle and Large Cent!! Those big coppers are hard to come by
Nice old Merc too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom