Last Couple of Years Gold Keepers

cjc

Mar 19, 2006
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...

Attachments

• IMG_2084X.jpg
    IMG_2084X.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 10

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got enough there to open a jewelry store! Congrats on some nice gold.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the Gold finds! :notworthy:

Scrapple

Mar 2, 2008
Delmarva
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful finds!
Only time I ever found a gold ring was about 10 years ago, a friend had lost her wedding band sometime Christmas Day. Searched high & low when she discovered it missing the next day, hadn't noticed it missing with all the mad dashing around the house Christmas Day. I was there to help with the cleaning up, cut up the rest of the turkey for sandwiches and soup, help look for the ring. I found it! In the cavity of the bird in a bit of stuffing!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds cjc! Oh yea on your "I don't keep 10K unless it's huge or very well crafted" I will send you my home address! :laughing7:

OP
OP
cjc

cjc

Mar 19, 2006
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
Beautiful finds!
Only time I ever found a gold ring was about 10 years ago, a friend had lost her wedding band sometime Christmas Day. Searched high & low when she discovered it missing the next day, hadn't noticed it missing with all the mad dashing around the house Christmas Day. I was there to help with the cleaning up, cut up the rest of the turkey for sandwiches and soup, help look for the ring. I found it! In the cavity of the bird in a bit of stuffing!

Good One! I always suggest that on a bounty hunt--check the obvious five times before looking inside the turkey...
cjc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread