pennyfarmer Hero Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 632 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location West Haven, UT Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2016 #1 The end is closing on the park demo. It has been wicked fun. Today I got a cool trade token from Blackfoot, ID. I even pulled a silver barber dime. And couple small pieces I'm trying to identify. Enjoy. Attachments 1461127954680.webp 15.5 KB · Views: 126 Upvote 4
The end is closing on the park demo. It has been wicked fun. Today I got a cool trade token from Blackfoot, ID. I even pulled a silver barber dime. And couple small pieces I'm trying to identify. Enjoy.
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,476 Reaction score 12,338 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2016 #2 Great score on the Barber and Buffaloes!
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 20, 2016 #3 Looks like a good place to hunt if those are the end of the finds
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 20, 2016 #4 Nice bunch of finds congrats
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Apr 20, 2016 #5 Ya did good. Congrats
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,962 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2016 #6 Nice batch of finds.