What's new

Last Few days adventures!

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
So a few days ago I rounded up 5 penny boxes from various banks and $260 in halves. I got skunked on the halves. The penny boxes were fun though - I got a Jamaican Dollar coin in one box. Well dumped the rejects today before the blizzard, and decided to get a few boxes of dimes, (of course after asking if they had any halves and only got 2 loose - skunk). One box Was pretty good and yielded a Yugoslavian coin a 50 cent (napa?) a 1940 canada dime, and 12 Silver Rosies (pics) and one was a skunk. Here are my stats broken down in an easier to read format.

Penny Box 1
Wheats 1937 1941D 1944 1945 1946D 1953D 1955D 1958D 1958D

Penny Box 2
Wheats 1937 1940 1940S 1945 1948 1952D 1953 1958D 1958D

Penny Box 3
Wheats 1944 1944 1950D 1951D 1955D 1956D 1957D 1957D 1958D

Penny Box 4
Wheats 1934 1951D 1951D 1953D 1953D 1955D 1958D

Penny Box 5
Wheats 1952D 1957D

Dime Box 1
1946D 1946D 1946D 1946 1952D 1960D 1960D 1963D 1963D 1963D 1964D 1964D

Dime Box 2
(skunk)


canjamyugo2sm.jpg



canjamyugosm.jpg



lotdimesm.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Are those Jamaican dollar coins silver? I found one a month ago, I think I just threw it away! FFD
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Are those Jamaican dollar coins silver? I found one a month ago, I think I just threw it away! FFD
I don't think so, I'm just collecting what ever foreign coins i come across other than Canadian clad..
 
Very nice score on that first box of dimes, wtg :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom