What's new

Last few hunts........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some oldies in the water. a wheat, a casino token as big and heavy as a silver dollar, a 1963 tag, and a 1918 ten Pfennig coin. Got an old bird band on a sand trail going to the beach. I already reported it. Copper ring, and carousel token, red truck, small bell and a neat ring with 8 CZ's and a key and heart attached to it. a red car, silver ear ring, and a 14K ear ring with 6 CZ's. another lake hunt produced an old gold plated ID bracelet that says "Missy" on one side and "Love Rick" on the other. Litterally a pound of lead and fishing lure.
 

Attachments

  • DSC07542.webp
    DSC07542.webp
    39 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC07544.webp
    DSC07544.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC07545.webp
    DSC07545.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC07547.webp
    DSC07547.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC07549.webp
    DSC07549.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC07516.webp
    DSC07516.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC07550.webp
    DSC07550.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 177
Hey Mike, how long into the year can you keep water detecting? I think it would be fun to try some day.
 
Nice assortment of finds, Mike. :icon_thumright: WTG on the rings. I'd love to find a bird band like that. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Jim C. said:
Hey Mike, how long into the year can you keep water detecting? I think it would be fun to try some day.

Till the ice is too thick to get through! :laughing7:
I have actually put on my neoprene waders in Feb to hunt!
Into Sept with no wet suit. It is getting cold fast though!
 
Great finds Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Alot of different finds there, cool casino token, jewelry, toys.....keep it up! ffd
 
Great bunch of finds Mike :thumbsup: I am going to have to get me a good pair of waders, I haven't used waders since they outlawed snagging which has been a long time ago here in Michigan.
 
Cool assortment of finds Mike!! :icon_thumleft: Hope you didn't step on the fork or treble hook
 
neat stuff Mike...congrats on some cool recoveries! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom