Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2015 #1 With corn stalkes waist high now, I managed to find ONE. I won't be back in these fields again until late fall, bugs and tall corn has made it to difficult to see. I don't have this one IDed yet. Dalton, Wheeler, or maybe plain view. Attachments image.webp 51.5 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
With corn stalkes waist high now, I managed to find ONE. I won't be back in these fields again until late fall, bugs and tall corn has made it to difficult to see. I don't have this one IDed yet. Dalton, Wheeler, or maybe plain view.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2015 Thread Owner #2 Other side Attachments image.webp 52.8 KB · Views: 94
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 7, 2015 #3 More than likely a Madison type, nice.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2015 #4 That is a nice one. I like little triangles.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #5 Good way to end your hunting for awhile! Nice!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #6 yes the corn is tall here to. it would be easy to crawl the rows but the field is so large. nice point glad you were able to save 1 more.
yes the corn is tall here to. it would be easy to crawl the rows but the field is so large. nice point glad you were able to save 1 more.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #7 That's a beauty for sure! Great find!