sirlostalot
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2004
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Didnt think I was going to get a large cent this year. Then on my last 2 hour hunt pulled 2. This is the best of what I found on my last four hunts.
1866 Indian, 2 civil war patriotic tokens, 1 civil war store card, 1847 Large cent, Large cent that I think is was a Draped Bust but the front is wiped out.
1866 Indian, 2 civil war patriotic tokens, 1 civil war store card, 1847 Large cent, Large cent that I think is was a Draped Bust but the front is wiped out.
Attachments
-
043.webp17.4 KB · Views: 142 -
047.webp23.6 KB · Views: 121 -
slacd2.webp19.5 KB · Views: 155 -
slacdb2.webp20.8 KB · Views: 161 -
slacd3.webp23.7 KB · Views: 130 -
slacdb3.webp23.2 KB · Views: 153 -
slacd4.webp21.5 KB · Views: 159 -
slacdb4.webp23.6 KB · Views: 159 -
slacd5.webp16.5 KB · Views: 127 -
slacdb5.webp15.1 KB · Views: 156 -
slacd6.webp15.8 KB · Views: 160 -
slacdb6.webp15.5 KB · Views: 137







