What's new

last Fridays loot before snow storm.

IAsoldier

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
943
Reaction score
218
Golden Thread
0
Location
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the lateness camera was awol till my son found it in his bag.

Well I manage to hit the park again just before the snow storm hit us that night. I bought a new coil for the Explorer II 10X12 SEF coil which made a big difference in proformance. I went to the same spot as before and walked around here and there. For being at the park for 2 hrs I was surprised. Some modern coins where found plus all the pull tabs I didnt take pics of. I dig all nickel signal hoping for GOLD. Heres what I got that evening..

1-Qtr 1936
2 Mercs 42-D, 43
1 IH 1907
4 Wheaties 17-D,44, 56-D,57
 

Attachments

  • Fridaysloot.webp
    Fridaysloot.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 667
Upvote 0
very nice...I'm still looking out my window at 10" of snow :BangHead:
 
Nice looking coins. I found a 38 quarter the other day.
 
Anytime you can dig some silver, you have done good. Me likes. Tennessee digger
 
Great finds... I always get jealous when someone posts an Indian head penny, or any coin from before 1900 for that matter. I've been hunting off and on since the late 1980's and I've still yet to find an Indian Head Penny. The area where I live just isn't that old.
 
Nice finds, the weather in Iowa is alot different than it was last week for sure. I managed to get out every day last week. I think winter is finally here.
 
3 silvers and an IH. I'd say that's a good hunt.
 
Well done on the coin finds IAsoldier , silver, coppers , :headbang: you say you dig all nickel signals to get gold and have dug many pull tabs , but no nickels on this hunt :icon_scratch: might have to turn down your disc until you start finding them . I search with no disc. to get nickels . I live near the Jersey beaches where the sand is deep and you need boots to get gold here cause !t is deep , and you dig everything in that foil pull tab nickel range . Which means a lot of bottle caps and pull tabs . HH
 
Sweet silver ! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom