What's new

Last hunt for the year

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the COLD water today. I spent several hours and thought i was going home with silver just over 10 grams. But finally i picked up this 14K signature ring at 3.9 grams. I was starting to wonder since it was pretty sanded in and i wasnt getting many targets not to mention .... a whole lot of walking. Have a Happy New Year .....

Dew
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
Way to end the year :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice way to end the year, Dew. :thumbsup: Was the beach busy today?
 
wtg on ending the year with gold...here's hoping many more for 2013.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
congrats Dew!! I'm thinking I'll get out in the morning for a bit. Now that it isn't too cold! lol
 
Congrats on your finds. I was in Northern Florida, in the Yellow River and it was cold. Never knew Florida had any cold spots until that experience. Congrats again and many more in your future.
 
Congrats! I have not left the house for over a week1 Hope you don't get the bug.
 
What ever the BUG is i dont think i want it. My family up North and down here caught something ive been lucky. Maybe its just staying away from them :laughing7:.

bigscoop.... we had some Red tide down here again but most of the beach ive been to seem to have really picked up. Most are walkers or setter thou only the kids are in the water.

Dew
 
WYG Dew . Congratulations on your finds . Good luck on your 2013 hunts!!:thumbsup:
 
Thats the way to finish the year...good luck in 2013...hope I run into you this Summer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom