What's new

Last hunt. GOLD! Son found it though... Ah well... makes a dad proud!

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
your so lucky, i have a 14 and 16 year old boys that think digging is boring and stupid.....i started when i was 10 and loved it, theres no half way it seems, you either have it in you or you dont. nice ring
 
Awesome post with a very happy ending. What was he swinging the Ace 350?
 
Hooray for your son! Our school Administration has posted signs here, saying " no trespassing when school is not in session". I guess I'll wait til fall and hunt during recess. lol
I hope your son stays at the hobby.
 
Excellent find and this should keep him interested in our hobby. Time spent with your son is precious for both of you. This is the real treasure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom