What's new

Last nights hunt... KILLED IT on the clad. Less than 2 hours!

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last night's hunt... KILLED IT on the clad. Less than 2 hours!

EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 18
Nice!!! I thought I was rocking with $1.22 (10 coins) in 30 minutes yesterday afternoon.....well played - Nice to find dollar coins!
 
Congratz on a great clad hunt! 4 dollar coins is more than I have total.

That's a whole lot of clad for only 21 pennies! Do you skip pennies or were they just not there?
 
Detector battery money!
 
Don't ya just love it when you can be picky as to what targets to dig. I have had a couple coin infested sites, that if it didn't ring in as a quarter or above I did not dig it, until I went back a few times. At average sites I normally make about $1.50 an hour. I have had some hunts where I cleared anywhere's from $6 to $8 an hour. Love them coin spills.

Congrats on another great father and son hunt. :occasion14:
 
Fun, hitting all those coins, ain't it. But, a bit tiring after a while. :)

Nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom