What's new

Last nights hunt...nothing special

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Last night's hunt...nothing special

Went out kind of Early last night in the rain with Nate and Jason. Below is what I found, nothing really good but can't complain for 3 hours of work.

Yen = 2,746 = ($36.00)

Thank for stopping in and good luck.
 

Attachments

  • Today 011.webp
    Today 011.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
Re: Last night's hunt...nothing special

your Yen ($) count alone amazes most I'm sure. We have $1 & $2 coins here and on a long search I sometimes near yours and bobbypins et al totals - but I can appreciate the hard work to get it... now having done it. Best of luck for some more gold and platinums - :headbang:
PS - THE JAPANESE SEASONAL WHALING FLEET IS NEARING DEPARTURE - SOON THEY WILL TRAVEL TO THE SOUTH AND USE HARPOONS, SUPPORT SEA SHEP'S IN THE GOOD WORK TO STOP IT- these same whales swim by me every winter - SCIENTIFIC WHALING - disgusts me. >:(
 
Re: Last night's hunt...nothing special

Nice coin count, Soup...and I like that earring...antique style... it looks silver to me

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom