What's new

Last nights hunt

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Nothing special really. Yen was everywhere I turned around. It started raining on me, which I normally don't mind but it was down pouring cats and dogs. The rain actually stung, so I left after hour and half. The little necklace is 18K GP and one of the ring is 18K GP..Weird why for such a small ring and thin necklace you wouldn't just get the real thing, but I can't complain hehe.

5,818 Yen ($74)
9 rings, not sure which are silver think 2 are.
2 pendants, 1 I think is gold but I can't read the writing (I need to get a tester), the other is a SS with gold brand inori
3 necklaces, 2 junk smallest 1 is 18K GP

Thanks for stopping in and good luck.
 

Attachments

  • today 006.webp
    today 006.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 628
  • today 007.webp
    today 007.webp
    54 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0
congrats Soup !!!! those Yen really add up quick....nice bling too !!!!
HH
 
Wow, Soup..you dug a lot of treasures!

Sorry about the GP, but I hope the pendant checks out to be gold.

Lorraine
 
Nice digs as usual. At least you didn't get harrassed by jonny law again.
 
$74 and 9 rings. I'd say you're doing alright. At least padding your 401k!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom