What's new

Last nights sky

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,184
Reaction score
3,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to love our Sky and New Mexico's and Utah's and Arizona's :)
 

Attachments

  • DSCF5630.webp
    DSCF5630.webp
    378.1 KB · Views: 142

Attachments

  • 0613261433b_Film1-1.webp
    0613261433b_Film1-1.webp
    478 KB · Views: 29
  • 0613261443a_Film1-1.webp
    0613261443a_Film1-1.webp
    130.3 KB · Views: 37
I used to watch these TV artist paint and would see them paint orange, red, yellow and purple sky's and I would think that was kind of odd looking colors to use. But at the end of the painting, it always seemed to work out and a masterpiece was born. Then I started really paying attention to sunrises and sunsets and became amazed at all the colors and variations. When I started seeing the trees rather than just the forest, I realized what I had been missing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom