FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220729_173321.jpg

10k yellow and white gold !! The last supper !! This was lost in the last week at my swim spot. I go once or even twice a week. Its clean for the most part .... so every beep im thinking gold !! Every week there's some fresh drops !! Its a great 2 hour hunt after work !! Then sunset beers !!
16591823387202386404762199519338.jpg

Chain and earring came earlier this week at same spot. The chain does not register at all no matter how the eqx is configured...it was dug up with another target, and I don't think its related to the charm....was far away from the charm location.

Last edited:
Upvote 37

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Lammi

Greenie
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man you're like a sparrow at a MacDonald's always there every day hopping around in search of those fresh dropped golden french fries.
Lol I’m also hooked on french fries
only mine are dropped on the Beach

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for all the thoughtful comments.....let's all have a great rest of summer.... I can't wait to get back in the water !!

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2039152
10k yellow and white gold !! The last supper !! This was lost in the last week at my swim spot. I go once or even twice a week. Its clean for the most part .... so every beep im thinking gold !! Every week there's some fresh drops !! Its a great 2 hour hunt after work !! Then sunset beers !! View attachment 2039153
Chain and earring came earlier this week at same spot. The chain does not register at all no matter how the eqx is configured...it was dug up with another target, and I don't think its related to the charm....was far away from the charm location.
How about this Last Supper medallion! 23 grams 18 carat gold with diamonds… weird that you got a last supper and another buddy got one as well… blessings all around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread