What's new

Last one whole table

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arrowheads 004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Now thats a table. Where did you get the table from? You just dont see them made like that anymore.
 
I got it at a thrift store. My husband put in a bottom and the glass can be removed. I can't squeeze another one in. I take the top off and make now patterns all the time, trying to make room. Not that we find that many. Usually about 8 or 10 good ones each year. Very short hunting time here. The fields have to be just right.
 
What a wonderful collection and a beautiful way to display them!
 
Nice display table!!!
 
That is a awesome display of Southern Jersey artifacts. Being from North Jersey you guys have a nice collection of Jasper pieces.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom