What's new

last several hunts….

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted lately but I have been out. Even in this cold nasty stuff. The pic with the snow, I was detecting when I took it. Here is a nice mix of silver, jewelry, relics etc…… Hope you all are doing well, thank you Vets.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8108.webp
    IMG_8108.webp
    153.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8105.webp
    IMG_8105.webp
    125.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8102.webp
    IMG_8102.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8103.webp
    IMG_8103.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8056.webp
    IMG_8056.webp
    98 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8054.webp
    IMG_8054.webp
    120.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7911.webp
    IMG_7911.webp
    140.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7913.webp
    IMG_7913.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7907.webp
    IMG_7907.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7871.webp
    IMG_7871.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8112-2.webp
    IMG_8112-2.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8113-2.webp
    IMG_8113-2.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8114.webp
    IMG_8114.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 88
Mike, great finds and great pics, Congrats! Yes, I'd say we're done here in Michigan after yesterday's snow! It's still coming down now.
 
I would consider those some successful hunts. Congratulations on the nice finds.

Our detecting season here is most likely over until springtime as well. :sad7:
 
Beats my whole year :laughing7: A big Congratulations :icon_thumright:
 
I'm not done, I hunt all year. I have been known to move the ice so I can water hunt. See my profile pic! ;)

Mike, great finds and great pics, Congrats! Yes, I'd say we're done here in Michigan after yesterday's snow! It's still coming down now.
 
Fantastic finds Mike!
Been wondering where you were
Love the SLQ and other Silvers
That knife looks like a fresh drop.
Congrats on the Gold digs too!
 
Crazy but the knife was laying on top of the chip bark just waiting for the next little kid to find it. ???
Fantastic finds Mike!
Been wondering where you were
Love the SLQ and other Silvers
That knife looks like a fresh drop.
Congrats on the Gold digs too!
 
Looks good to me!
 
nice hunting Mike! congrats on some nice finds. Those standers don't pop up very often, looks like you got quite a few rings too! I'm with ya on winter hunting too, sometimes wooded spots don't freeze much bc of the leaves. Happy hunting.
 
Great hunt that snow wouldn't bother me finding all those
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom