What's new

Last three hunts , a little silver & rings #51 & #52

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had no work again this week so it's time for some park hunting ! Today was the best of the three . I found a 925 silver ring ( band ) and a 925 silver bracelet . The other ring is a plated one . One other good find was back on Tuesday , a 1957D wheat cent that was 8 inches and had a +68 , +72 VDI on my M6 . It sounded like a high tone whisper
e14013.gif
.
Total clad for about 7 hours of hunting is $17.28 ! Getting closer to that new MXT PRO
e14021.gif

HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5661.webp
    IMG_5661.webp
    332.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5662.webp
    IMG_5662.webp
    407.5 KB · Views: 111
  • P4050001.webp
    P4050001.webp
    159.2 KB · Views: 109
  • P4050002.webp
    P4050002.webp
    113.5 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 4
Wow congratulation.
 
:icon_thumleft: Nice finds. Congrats.. GL and HH...
 
Like the cross and the bracelet. I've found religious medallion on chains before but have yet to find any cross so that one is on my "to find" list still. The bracelet is nice also is probably fairly modern item? What about the pendant also(lower left), what is it made from? It is kinda cool looking also!
 
Like the cross and the bracelet. I've found religious medallion on chains before but have yet to find any cross so that one is on my "to find" list still. The bracelet is nice also is probably fairly modern item? What about the pendant also(lower left), what is it made from? It is kinda cool looking also!

The last pendent , heart , is just junk metal . It was on a chain when I found it but it fell apart .
Thanks
Glen
 
on your way to another fine year Glen, good hunt!!!!
 
Looks like you had another silver day there bud! :occasion14:

I'm crying in my beer with envy as I'm typing this! :laughing7:

Dave
 
Very nice silver Items.:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom