neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 4, 2016 #1 I just got my Xpointer and wanted to go out before the ground froze. Luckily I hunted a swing set area that was mulch so it wasn't frozen yet. The hit came in as a quarter. I swiped away an inch of mulch once pinpointed and look what popped out. Upvote 16
I just got my Xpointer and wanted to go out before the ground froze. Luckily I hunted a swing set area that was mulch so it wasn't frozen yet. The hit came in as a quarter. I swiped away an inch of mulch once pinpointed and look what popped out.
Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 4, 2016 #2 wow that's a nice one grats
Pinball Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2014 Messages 287 Reaction score 329 Golden Thread 0 Location Ashland, Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 4, 2016 #3 Very nice...congratulations.
Alchemist Sr. Member Joined Feb 8, 2014 Messages 364 Reaction score 642 Golden Thread 0 Location Badger State Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 4, 2016 #4 cool ring
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #5 Nice looking ring.
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #6 A real beautiful and hefty-looking sterling ring, congratulations. Sub