BBcardsRI
Bronze Member
Box one = 2 - 40% and one 2008-P
Box two = 1 - 90% Kennedy
Pretty sad if you ask me.
Totals for the last 14 boxes of the summer = 3 - 40% and 1 - 90%
Glad to be done with it all with the pathetic showing as of late.
If anyone needs the 2008-P and wants to trade, let me know. I already have both 08's for my personal collection. I know I still need both 07's and I think at least one 05. Other than that I think I have them all. Let me know if anyone is interested. The 08 is in great NIFC shape.
~Dave
EDIT: Forgot to mention that one of the rolls in the first box was shorter than the others... so I was thinking I got shorted a 50 cent piece. But nope... I got shorted TWO 50 cent pieces... in a single ROLL!
Box two = 1 - 90% Kennedy
Pretty sad if you ask me.
Totals for the last 14 boxes of the summer = 3 - 40% and 1 - 90%
Glad to be done with it all with the pathetic showing as of late.
If anyone needs the 2008-P and wants to trade, let me know. I already have both 08's for my personal collection. I know I still need both 07's and I think at least one 05. Other than that I think I have them all. Let me know if anyone is interested. The 08 is in great NIFC shape.
~Dave
EDIT: Forgot to mention that one of the rolls in the first box was shorter than the others... so I was thinking I got shorted a 50 cent piece. But nope... I got shorted TWO 50 cent pieces... in a single ROLL!
Upvote
0
I have a different opinion...A 4-year degree is useless for many degrees as they are so common now so the only way to differentiate yourself is with a grad degree. That being said there are also many degrees that even if you get one, there are too few jobs for the number of people that are looking for jobs which puts some downward pressure on the pay scale. At the same time, if a college degree is even necessary completely depends on the individual...for some yes and for others no. It just depends on the area of interest. For example, you would never hire a lawyer or a doctor who never went to school (not sure that you even could). Granted those are more than a 4 year degree, but my point is look at the big picture of what you want out of life, what your interests are, and where the need is in the business marketplace when decided what is right for you. 






