What's new

Found a little Au while dumping today

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I was with my granddaughter to day at my dump bank. I checked the coin return and found 47 cents, a token and a .9 gram gold crown. About 6 bucks worth of gold. Probably 5 tomorrow...LOL. You never know what you will find.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_05.webp
    ScreenHunter_05.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Way to go SF! Free gold is even better than free silver. I bet that it was worth more than 6 bucks to the poor fool it once belonged to. LOL!!

Jim
 
Freaky find!

Reminds me of some of the MD people who have posted pics of jawbones and whatnot they have found with gold on them! YUCK! lol

Nice work though.

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Freaky find!

Reminds me of some of the MD people who have posted pics of jawbones and whatnot they have found with gold on them! YUCK! lol

Nice work though.

~Dave
Poured a little alcohol on it.....it's all good......... :thumbsup:
 
Amazing!

That's what I do with all my spare gold crowns - put them in a change jar.

Yeah, right...... ;D
 
TXTim said:
Amazing!

That's what I do with all my spare gold crowns - put them in a change jar.

Yeah, right...... ;D
Shhh. Let's keep this on the down low. I think we profit from dumb people :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom