What's new

Little bit o silver and copper today

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped by one bank picked up $210 in rolled halves, then headed to the park to do a little dirt fishin. "Disk golf" was in progress. I just got in their way, so after an hour I left.
Managed to nab a sterling necklace, a Seaworld stamped penny and 3 wheats, '40's and 50's. AMC
 

Attachments

  • 081508.webp
    081508.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 081508.webp
    081508.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0
Not a bad day for you.

You got like the same amount of silver from those handrolls as I did from 2 boxes, so I say that is a good silver grab. =)

Keep it up!

~Dave
 
That's what I like to do. Mix dirt fishin with CRHing. I pick up box's or rolls, go MD till I'm tired then sit on the couch and CRH. Treasure hunting at it's finest.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom