What's new

Last two hunts........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a short hunt last week and got 8 wheats. As I was hunting, Flakefinder, and Lakedweller showed up. Always good to hunt with these guys.
I snuck these two pics as I was driving out!

Did a short hunt today and did a little better. I got 4 wheats, then nabbed a 1901 Indian. Next was the old gold plated pendant. Then an hour went by before I found my next keeper. It was a 1911 "V" nickel. I walked a few steps and the next target was a 1945 P silver war nickel! I headed toward the truck and picked up a few clad along the way. Felt good to swing now that the shoulder feels much better!
 

Attachments

  • DSC06221.webp
    DSC06221.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC06219.webp
    DSC06219.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC06218.webp
    DSC06218.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC06281.webp
    DSC06281.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC06282.webp
    DSC06282.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC06283.webp
    DSC06283.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 102
Nice hunt, Mike. :icon_thumleft: Congrats on some nice coins. Glad you're shoulder is healing. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Thanks Anne!
 
000
 
Last edited:
Congrats on a great bunch of finds there Mike :thumbsup:
 
Good to hear you're healing. When I first saw you I thought "Aw man he's really done in now" Nice IHP and V. I haven't been out lately as we lost our barn due to fire last Sunday. Everything was a total loss. This weekend Linda and I are tearing down the burned structure per insurance request as it poses another liability to them. So lately I've had the phone to my ear rather than headphones :unhappysmiley:. BTW, you sneaky dog, didn't know you had a camera w/ ya:tongue3:
 
those coins are in good shape!! congrats on the good dig
 
Mike glad to hear the shoulder is getting better and looks like you need it digging targets like that, like the V nickel and the IHP and war nickels are nice finds, Congrats and good hunting ,if you want to go some time let me know.
 
bunch of great finds there Mike!...glad to hear your shoulder is getting better and congrats on some nice keepers! Nice looking V and IH!
 
Great coins Mike! That V turned out very nice - congrats on some nice keepers :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom