hubcap76
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2013
- Messages
- 534
- Reaction score
- 241
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Treasure Coast, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
For some reason I am unable to post a new thread from the app. So I will make this brief, over the course of the week it's been the usually clad, slaw, tabs, etc out of the random few hunts I was able to have time for between weather and responsibilities I managed these rewards.
.925 ring, .925 sand dollar pair of earrings, 10k ring and the 14k half white half yellow gold with 5 tested good diamonds, .925 health pendant. Thanks for taking the time to check the post out. Be safe and look forward to reading of your adventures.





.925 ring, .925 sand dollar pair of earrings, 10k ring and the 14k half white half yellow gold with 5 tested good diamonds, .925 health pendant. Thanks for taking the time to check the post out. Be safe and look forward to reading of your adventures.





Upvote
0

even though that 14k is really cool I've never seen a white and yellow gold, barely make out where they meet on the side. Really like the look of mixed metals though.








