postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Pounded this ballfield on my lunch break every day last week and got a few keepers. Friday I hit a vacant city lot that was a dump I think and found some neat relics. I thought I had a largie when I dug the Canadian bank token. Found a small gold pocket watch too. Minnesota chauffeurs badge from 1937. Thanks for looking all HH, Griff.
Attachments
-
image.webp656.5 KB · Views: 109 -
image.webp566.4 KB · Views: 105 -
image.webp324.3 KB · Views: 104 -
image.webp643.4 KB · Views: 105 -
image.webp624.7 KB · Views: 101 -
image.webp87.1 KB · Views: 97 -
image.webp30.2 KB · Views: 97 -
image.webp38.5 KB · Views: 96 -
image.webp77.4 KB · Views: 99 -
image.webp115.5 KB · Views: 95 -
image.webp59.7 KB · Views: 94 -
image.webp126.8 KB · Views: 94 -
image.webp248.6 KB · Views: 98 -
image.webp273.5 KB · Views: 96 -
image.webp180 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Love all the neat relics. I really like that chauffeur's license. (still on my wish list) I like the bike registration badge too....way cool! Keep digging!






