What's new

Last weeks silver

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
The first pic is three boxes I did last week.

1-Ben
3-64
13-40%
1-Magic coin

The second pic is what the teller saved for me

1-Ben
5-64
8-40%
1-64 Quarter
1-Silver eagle

The teller said I know you save silver halves but do you want a silver dollar.
Now at this point I was thinking it was an Ike. So I took it. I had to stop taking
big dollars because most tellers think 1977 is old and silver. This time I made out
but most of the time it is mostly Ike's.

Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • silver coins 001.webp
    silver coins 001.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 284
  • silver coins.webp
    silver coins.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 290
Upvote 0
Wow talk about a dream day!! That is a beautiful silver dollar!! Maybe when I pay my dues, I'll have a day like that
 
So what is the secret to getting tellers to save coins for you? Do you just ask if they could do it? Help.... please? My take for last week after 4 boxes of dime and 4 boxes of halves was ZERO

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
So what is the secret to getting tellers to save coins for you? Do you just ask if they could do it? Help.... please? My take for last week after 4 boxes of dime and 4 boxes of halves was ZERO

Golden Silver
I don't ask them to save the coins they just do it for me. They know me as the person who comes in every week looking for halves. When they ask what I need them for, I tell them the truth. This is with only a few banks that I know the tellers wont pick through the coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom