What's new

Last weeks silver

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
This last week I was able to accumulate some halves, $210 in customer rolls from one bank, 1K in boxes, and some loose.

The loose halves yielded 1 40% a 1967.

The 2 boxes yielded 1 90% (64-D), and 3 40%'s.

The $210 in customer rolls yielded 3 90%'s (1 1952 Ben (filled a whole in the CRH album), 1 64, and 1 64-D), and 5 40%'s.

Also found a 1971-D Repunched Mint Mark.

Now that we found our camera I can play with the macro setting and see if I can get a good shot of the RPM.
 
Upvote 0
Post a pic of the 71d. I can't find an example and it could be a new variety.
HH
Enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom