What's new

Late Afternoon Sunday Hunt

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I scored a ring and matching set of earrings yesterday. The ring appears to be marked with 10K, although the mark is very worn. I will check it with an acid test. It also has 3 tiny stones in it (diamond chips?). The earrings are .925 and had gold plating that came off with polish. It is kind of fun when you recover both earrings in the water.


HH Everyone!


:occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • 060610_01.webp
    060610_01.webp
    235.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 060610_02.webp
    060610_02.webp
    163.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 060610_03.webp
    060610_03.webp
    89.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 060610_04.webp
    060610_04.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
nice work... :thumbsup:
 
Congrats!

It's rare to get both earrings in the water. I've done that in the dry sand but never in the water.

That's a beauty of a ring too.

A small critique: try resizing a copy of your photos to about 900 pixels wide and use those to post. I've cropped your ring photo too. Yeah, it's a beauty.

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • 060610_02.webp
    060610_02.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom