GPS53 Sr. Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 287 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Mercer county, Pa Detector(s) used Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hey, it`s always time to go dig some pulltabs, LOL
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 #2 Cool clock!
KennyD Full Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 201 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location Belleville, MI Detector(s) used Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 30, 2013 #3 Thats just too cool!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2013 #4 Now that's creative use of found objects!
C CincinnatiKid Bronze Member Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 2,112 Reaction score 1,221 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2013 #5 Great clock! This past month I've dug soooo many pull-tabs, I'm thinking about collecting them!? Happy New Year! Peace
Great clock! This past month I've dug soooo many pull-tabs, I'm thinking about collecting them!? Happy New Year! Peace