What's new

Late posting of finds Larson51 sent me.

fongu

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
879
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate I took so long to get these photos on my flash drive and got them to the library, but I've been putting out fires with my schedule. I've met a lot of generous people on our forums and will always treasure these artifacts
Steve sent me. Meant to send photos of the seed he sent me, but forgot to put them on my flash drive last night.
Ring & gifts from friends 007 (Custom).webp Ring & gifts from friends 008 (Custom).webp
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing those it's good to see his writing also.
 
Same type of bag he sent me years ago. He was a great guy and all of us will miss him.
 
Good to see both his generosity and writing... miss him.. a lot...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom