What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Return of the 925 "O"

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day to be out and about. Did not feel like a swish or dig as the other day did me in. Did hop into Nogo who ha been acting up as of late. Dr. Corbin Automotive going to have another look see next week.
Seems good when I start him then seems to lose power and the rpm gauge dies. Anyway had a "date" with a lady who I met up with at the Tim's in Chester.
She was right on time and I returned this ring to her. She had put a $100 reward on it but I refused taking half to fill Nogo Sojo with go go juice. Very nice lady named Ryah.
What is nice about this trip is that I got talking to a group of ladies with one of them taking my hobby card saying she owns 300 acres in Roden. She added that her husband had lost 2 wedding bands in the Hay fields. Hope she calls.
Along the leisurely drive took a few photos of my home town Hubbards....found memories floated in my mind of ball games, kick the can, collecting bottles and chasing the girls that had summer cottages in the area! Notice the snazzy t shirt.
ring return 1.webpring return 2.webpreturn3.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 14
Great day to be out and about. Did not feel like a swish or dig as the other day did me in. Did hop into Nogo who ha been acting up as of late. Dr. Corbin Automotive going to have another look see next week.
Seems good when I start him then seems to lose power and the rpm gauge dies. Anyway had a "date" with a lady who I met up with at the Tim's in Chester.
She was right on time and I returned this ring to her. She had put a $100 reward on it but I refused taking half to fill Nogo Sojo with go go juice. Very nice lady named Ryah.
What is nice about this trip is that I got talking to a group of ladies with one of them taking my hobby card saying she owns 300 acres in Roden. She added that her husband had lost 2 wedding bands in the Hay fields. Hope she calls.
Along the leisurely drive took a few photos of my home town Hubbards....found memories floated in my mind of ball games, kick the can, collecting bottles and chasing the girls that had summer cottages in the area! Notice the snazzy t shirt.
View attachment 2218351View attachment 2218352View attachment 2218353
Very Nice!!! Good Job !!! Congrats!!!
 
Way to go Lelsie! Nice return. Thanks for that great act! Good to see you post again.
 
Great find and awesome return, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom