What's new

Late Sunday hunt

Murrell gang

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jackson , Tenn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,bounty hunter tracker 4,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a junk filled day till the walk back to the truck in a old wood post since line looked down and on top of Some l see something lime green and round it was a 1898 ih. Pic is not good try to take a better one.
 

Attachments

  • 1451261334529.webp
    1451261334529.webp
    69 KB · Views: 118
  • 1451261355108.webp
    1451261355108.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 1451261374676.webp
    1451261374676.webp
    11 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 8
I always like finding Indians. I have a favorite park that's just loaded with them. Pulled a bunch out today along with a flying eagle. They never get boring.
 
LOL, I don't think I can ever recall a hunt that wasn't junk filled. Congrats on the IH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom