What's new

Late woodland monitor pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Side

Banned
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
192
Reaction score
824
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pike co. Ohio. Local pipestone. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575583316.000143.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575583327.128130.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575583342.410436.webp
 
Upvote 0
Do you have anything broken or maybe a rock that " fits your hand" ? I'm tired of all these stellar pieces! I:laughing7:
 
That's a awesome pipe! I'm from Pike County Ohio! Do you have any other information on it?
 
Time Home is off center, throw it away... . Every piece that you have posted is museum quality. Are you loaded or just lucky? Or maybe both?
 
That's a awesome pipe! I'm from Pike County Ohio! Do you have any other information on it?

Thx. No more info other than county. I’m lucky enough to have a county to attach it too.
 
All types of great artifacts discovered back in the day from mounds.........location is everything. I live close to some in Oh and I have yet to find any artifacts in my back yard. Keep digging.
 
dang thats sweet
 
Museum piece yep
 
Fine, fine, fine!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom