Latest attack on a miner

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About three weeks ago a M.E.G on the way to his claim, without lawful warrant, and failure to declare a lawful probable cause, was impeded and physically injured by Oregon State Police. The encounter resulting in his prospecting and mining tools being taken and then being charged for their return. Formal criminal complaint has been file with county sheriff against OSP Officer, and others involved, for atleast theft of private property and extortion.

More information to be shared on this situation as it develops.

Upvote 0

ClaimStake

Jul 27, 2015
Oroville CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2 (sold it)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...OATHKEEPERS...sure if you want to make sure that prospectors in Oregon get on the fast track to being prevented from digging...get them involved....cause they sure are effective at getting local authorities arrested ...LMAO...thats good stuff right there....

lol... yeah i've been hearing they're not very reliable or capable, sadly...

who polices the police, who watches the watchers.

miners aren't the only ones being robbed. if a cop stops you and you have more than a couple $k's in cash. they'll take it after illegally searching you and claim you intend to buy drugs or something. regardless of what you were actually going to do with it.

do the twist for a twisted world.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M.E.G.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest update: With the failure of the sheriff to respond to, or act on, the Felony Criminal Complaint filed against OSP Officer, DA, Judge(s), Trial Court Administrator, and others involved in the crimes against the Mineral Estate Grantee harmed, the Director of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services has been put on notice of intent to sue for a multi million dollar sum.

Last edited:

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I am not mistaken the notice of intent to sue just made the case (for whatever it was for) closed for discussion between the parties involved and others wanting to know! Now it is Hush Hush for sure!

Bejay

oregonmp03

Oct 13, 2014
Aberdeen, WA
Detector(s) used
Fishers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Initial post: "He took my stuff illegally!"

Question: "Can you tell us the full story of what happened so we can weigh in appropriately?"

Answer: "He took my stuff illegally!"

people lose interest when you beat around the bush like that, usually there is a reason people don't tell you the full story, especially after so many people asked for it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread