What's new

Latest Batch of oldish small head $100 bills + Error

jd111

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
east coast kid
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi,

Came across these as I was exchanging a bunch of ones I just searched. Came across some beauties.. Wish I had the funds to collect these.. Imagine everything just around face value, curious about the mint mark misplacement in the first bill. Keeper?

Thanks!!
jon

Will post the results of the 800 in ones I got. I received two packs of BEP ones "F" Atlanta too, will most likely throw those back in the wild.

Hard to read dates in photos too.. Here is list in order of bills shown.

(photo1)
1. Error 1974
2. 1950E (might try and keep this one)
3. 1969
4. 1969C

(photo2)
1. 1974
2. 1974
3. 1977
4. 1988
 

Attachments

  • 100-1.webp
    100-1.webp
    450.4 KB · Views: 36,894
  • 100-2.webp
    100-2.webp
    454 KB · Views: 12,009
Last edited:
congrats on finding the 1950 E as it is considered to be the hardest series year to find. also congrats on the 1969 C as it is also a harder series year to find. i would the 1950 E and if i could i would also keep the 1969 C as well.
 
congrats on finding the 1950 E as it is considered to be the hardest series year to find. also congrats on the 1969 C as it is also a harder series year to find. i would the 1950 E and if i could i would also keep the 1969 C as well.

Thanks for letting me know. Was able to hold on to the 1950E, but let the 69C slip back into the wild.. Tried to go back to the bank that it was released to, but got there too late.. I'm new to collecting the bills, and enjoy learning more about it, thanks for the info. I have the red book, but wonder if there is any other books/websites to see. I also enjoy the currency collection/star bill lookup site as well.

Anyone know about the error bill, or was it just not unique enough to mention? It's the first bill in the pictures with the mint seal overlapping the small type near the top.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom