What's new

Latest CW Finds.............

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Latest CW Find's.............

Not much but it's "Saving History" a few piece's at a time.Can't get enough of finding CW relic's!!! I have this spot which I just found out need's to be worked a totally different way.Here's some of my find's,I did get 3 more pistol bullet's that fit into a Dime.....Thank's for looking
 

Attachments

  • 8-10-11 002.webp
    8-10-11 002.webp
    56 KB · Views: 445
  • 8-10-11 004.webp
    8-10-11 004.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 426
  • 8-10-11 012.webp
    8-10-11 012.webp
    17 KB · Views: 431
  • 8-10-11 015.webp
    8-10-11 015.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 435
  • 8-10-11 021.webp
    8-10-11 021.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 435
Upvote 0
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Looks like you are making some progress. Maybe when it cools up and you get some rain it will get better. Congrats on the bullets.
Dman
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Don't feel bad Joe. I went on a solo hunt yesterday to the CS camp I hunted Monday and dug one piece of melted lead and a dropped buck 'n ball that would fit on the end of a pencil eraser. You did fine. Any relic or relics is good this time of year. We all need a good soaking rain. HH, Quindy.
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Cool bullets Joe, but looks like you got the end of a ramrod; that's a very nice find. :occasion14:
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Killer Ramrod end you found there Joe. I gotta get back up there and hunt again with you soon. Great to see you got out.
Mike
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

It was a great time Joe. Congrats on the ram rod and cool pistol bullets.Were you able to read anything on the button back?
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Nice finds. I really like the bullets on the dime picture. Great perspective and sweet ramrod too!
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

For this time of year with the heat and dry ground...you did good! Love that ramrod..have yet to dig one of those. Congrats on the nice saves!
 
Re: Latest CW Find's.............

Not bad at all, I've come home with less, this winter should be good hunting! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom