What's new

latest finds from central Va.

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Saved these from a stretch along the road under construction. Feel like its been forever since I've found anything but a stray bullet!Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • cwpic526.webp
    cwpic526.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 132
  • cwpic5262.webp
    cwpic5262.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 134
  • cwpic5263.webp
    cwpic5263.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 32
Awesome bullets & coin finds CONGRATS for saving them & thanks for sharing your pictures & story with all of us & wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Awesome---the 3 cent silver is a beauty :occasion14:
 
Nice 1851-O, i found one last year, thats a low mintage year and only year those coins were minted at another mint besides philadelphia.
 
Excellent hunt. Beautiful lead and a trime to boot! Nice saves[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Vintage lead and silver in the same day. Love that trime! I've yet to find my first one. Thanks for sharing.
 
Awesome, big congrats on a tiny silver!
 
Awesome job. Love looking at the 3 centers.
 
Nice silver...and I always love to find the lead!
 
That's a beautiful trime!! :thumbsup:
 
You ever have any hassle hunting road widening construction? Had a friend invite me out to hunt a widening project in King William but passed as I'm not sure of legality of it or what hassle would result.
 
A lot of history in the Virginia dirt , you are lucky, " another day in Metal D Paradise " :cool:



dawg
 
haven't had a problem so far, If anybody asks I plead ignorance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom