What's new

latest finds

acevillav

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
854
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I found these two books recently. One is a 1950's cub scout bear book the other is a AFA airforce association convention program from the first convention in 1947. Does anybody have an idea of thier value ?

Thanks ;D

Ace Villa-v
 

Attachments

  • afa.webp
    afa.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 474
Here's a pic of the other book
 

Attachments

  • bear book.webp
    bear book.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 466
Go to www.bookfinder.com

You will find that this book (AFA First Annual Conv.) starts at $50. Keep in mind the prices on the site are retail prices by professional book sellers. This is a great site to get a general idea of the value of most books. It is a great place to start finding the value of your books. The real value is determined by the marketplace.
 
Thanks ! What a great resource !!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks Jnkhntr....this is great! I had an old leather bound book given to a relative in 1913. The book was printed in 1880 --- Value - $534....Yes, I know it's the retail price. Thanks again. Now I have to go through approx. 40 more books I 'rescued' from my folks home before we sold it.
 
Goose-0 said:
Thanks Jnkhntr....this is great! I had an old leather bound book given to a relative in 1913. The book was printed in 1880 --- Value - $534....Yes, I know it's the retail price. Thanks again. Now I have to go through approx. 40 more books I 'rescued' from my folks home before we sold it.
Good luck with the other 40. I have sold many books (bought at yard sales for a quarter) for up to $125.00. I use the site as a guide and then price the books to sell. I have sold on Amazon, Half.com, and EBAY.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom