What's new

Latest Finds

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not been finding as much as I would like lately, but it isn't from lack of trying!

Here is all I have gotten in the last two weekends:

- 1941 Mercury dime.
- 8 Wheaties.
- No date Buffalo.
- A couple of parking tokens.

YTD silver coins: 9

The finds have been slim, but the real indignity of the weekend was going hunting with TNetter KurtStuben, on the maiden voyage of his Deus. Unfortunately, for me, He started off with a bang! He ended up scoring a Great Seal button, some wheaties and a silver quarter! I won't soon forget that spanking...

Thanks for looking, and best of luck on your hunts!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160207_155530_324-1.webp
    IMG_20160207_155530_324-1.webp
    513.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20160207_114427_526.webp
    IMG_20160207_114427_526.webp
    647.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Upvote 68
Don't fret none Tom your still pulling some nice coinage. My past dew hunts haven't been anything to post.
 
Nothing wrong with them finds,i have had much worse spells.Nice digs.I bet that gold token was a heart stopper!
 
Nice digs! Silver is always great ! I never get sick of finding Mercs ! Congrats. HH
 
Tom, you beat me by mile on that hunt ,all i was able to unearth was one Lincoln penny,a 1909 one.
 
Great hunt Tom! I'll take those results any day of the week!
 
THE MERC IS A NICE FIND FROM THE DIRT ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom