What's new

The Overlooked Park Giveth.

BLACKIE555

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
2,413
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fourth hunt on the park grounds dropped two silvers and a sweet token. The mercury dime and wheaties were in the same spot ...I think I'm on to something with this place. The 1949 airfield token is my favorite so far...Yay.

The scout knife was a bonus, I have the broken blade it was in the halo of the find.
IMG_20260401_180400.webp

IMG_20260401_180708.webp

IMG_20260401_181629.webp

IMG_20260401_181539.webp
 
Upvote 30
Very nice finds and I agree with you, that token is my favorite out of your finds.
 
My fourth hunt on the park grounds dropped two silvers and a sweet token. The mercury dime and wheaties were in the same spot ...I think I'm on to something with this place. The 1949 airfield token is my favorite so far...Yay.

The scout knife was a bonus, I have the broken blade it was in the halo of the find.
View attachment 2249327
View attachment 2249328
View attachment 2249329
View attachment 2249330
Sure looks like you are on a great spot. Keep us posted on your future finds. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom