What's new

Latest finds

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out and found nice quartz Allendale point and some Morrow Mountain pieces. The Allendale has some nice serrations on it for a quartz point, the serrations is really small IMG_0121.webpQuartz point 2.25" long
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like the quartz point nice finds maybe add something for size thanks .
 
Great finds!
 
Superb! Finding a good quartz point is quite a treat in our parts, huh?
 
Nice finds.Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet point finds looks like what we call Sugar Quartz like a cross between regular and quartzite
 
Very Nice! Congratulations!!

Kace
 
I rarely see any material like that around here in Southwest Georgia. Super nice finds!
 
I rarely see any material like that around here in Southwest Georgia. Super nice finds!

Our material over on the eastern side is different than what is found over in your area even the coastal plain chert has different colors in it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom