Latest loot

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I was taking a drive to check out a potential fishing spot in the sticks when I saw a samll garage sale sign I pulled over and got this loot for 7 bucks. 1960's foto electric football game, 60's Razer ray gun, brass lock, Big Boy bank, 1962 national potteries trout and bass planetrs and a cub scout knife. Any info on this loot would be great . Thanks

Ace Villa-v

Attachments

• march loot.jpg
    march loot.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 948
OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
There are no brand names or makers marks on the ray gun it says "Razer raygun"

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should be able to get about $20 a piece for the football game and the razor gun as long as they both work. The Big Boy bank may get you $10. The "Napco" planters should get you the same $10 each. At least that would be my starting bids, minus a penny. This is as long as the condition is good on them, it's hard to tell with your photo. The lock? probably not much, you have a key? The knife, is it a Camillus or Imperial? Depending on cond. less than $5 to over $20. It's all about condition. Nice shiny blades are what collectors want. I'll say it again, condition. :laughing7: Cool finds, I like the razor gun the most. :thumbsup:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o I had both the Football game and the lazer gun when I was a kid.......Guess I am old as dirt now..... :crybaby2:

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks for the info Dig, Yeah cell phone pic is not the greatest :'( I need to get my camera up and ready . The blades on the cub scout knife are not pristine so I’m thinking closer to 5 bucks. The ray gun was my favorite too :icon_thumleft: and the best deal of the lot. It was at the bottom of a 25 cent each box of Mc D’s toys and other misc junk. I don't have a key for the lock so I was going to give it to my wife to make some type of "steam punk" jewelry piece. She's an artist so some of my misc loot and whats it's go to her for make cool stuff for resale. As long as I double my dough I’m a happy camper.

Ace Villa-v

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that football was beat too.. :tongue3: You had to adjust he nibs on the base of he players and that took forever. Then the player would just run around in circles :laughing7:

That almost looked like a BSA pocket if the color was brown.. The Cub Scouts had blue knives in the 60's I still have both, and a good ole BSA Sheath Knife :thumbsup:

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
The knife is black and with a kind of wolf looking head on it. Do boy scout knives have the eagle and flor-de-leah on them I'd say its in good shape a little tarnish and some wear on the blades but good other wise.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
acevillav said:
The knife is black and with a kind of wolf looking head on it. Do boy scout knives have the eagle and flor-de-leah on them I'd say its in good shape a little tarnish and some wear on the blades but good other wise.
Yes the logo is a fleur-de-lis with an eagle in the center wings spread. The logo on yours is a cub scout logo. Here is your knife I think it's an Imperial-

imperial cub scout knife.JPG

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Yeah, that football was beat too.. :tongue3: You had to adjust he nibs on the base of he players and that took forever. Then the player would just run around in circles :laughing7:

God, do I remember that. The little felt football and trying to get the kicker to kick a field goal. :laughing7:

You setup your people, flip on the power and waited until another team touched the player with the ball....Lots of fun when you are young, until your dog sits on a corner of it
and it gets dented..... :BangHead:....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread